It's a nice song. Bah. I'm only posting this bit cos' I have to. But not to worry. Just another 9 more weeks of CCA to go. Urgh. So long.
WAIT. THE VID IS AT THE BOTTOM.
But this vid is awesome. Ok so here's the background info leading up to what you see in this video. The 2 dudes, Rick and Dick Hoyt are father and son.
The son (which is which I do not know) was born with his umbilical cord tied around his neck, as such, he was born sub-normal. Nonetheless, his parents loved him alot and did everything they could to provide for him. Then one day when they found out he was capable of response, they were elated and tried to find as many means of communication with him. And one day, the boy said to his father:
"I want to run in a triathlon. In Ironman." (Note this quote is not direct as I do not remember everything.)
Now Ironman is the toughest triathlon out there. And since the boy can't move on his own, it wasn't exactly a very feasible idea. But his father was willing to let his son compete. How? He ran in the triathlon for him, with him. It seems like nothing now. But you know, the father had a heart condition. It isn't exactly safe to be doing something so physically excruciating. Enough words for now. Watch this.
I was going to tell you exactly how tedious and long the Ironman triathlon is but it seems the school never disappoints. The NEW computers in the Infinity Lab are FREAKING slow.
Anyways, I was actually planning to post something relating to SS. But it seems my 'background info' has made the cut and 200 word limit. As such I will most probably not be making another post on this blog. Unless of course I get bored during CCA. 顺便可以同时进步我的英文。Why is that in chinese? Well I don't know.
Anyways, moral of the story? None really. But be amazed. VERY AMAZED.